Featured
Crystal Method Trip Like I Do
Crystal Method Trip Like I Do. Oh my god, this is embarrassing. I've got the understanding of a four year old / i've got the piece of mind of a killer's soul / i've got the rationale of a new york cop /.

Trip like i do exists in two versions. I feel like this song was made in the future to tell me how once there was a beautiful rave scene and if it was tainted with evil somehow a power could resurrect it and remove all that was bad making it right for all instead. Listen to trip like i do on the english music album vegas (deluxe edition) by the crystal method, only on jiosaavn.
The Big Sound At 3:24 In Is Cool Too.
Can't you, can't you trip like i do. I've had a go but can't get anywhere close. The new version of vegas is a remastered double disc featuring rare,.
Please Sign In Or Sign Up.
Oh my god this is the best. Oh my god this is the best. Oh my god this is the best.
Also I'd Like To Know How To Get The Sound From Keep Hope Alive, The Main Riff From About 0:43 In.
Both versions of the track contain the low quality female voice samples saying phrases such as, why can't you trip like i do? Head full of noise i can't think cause it's crushing. Another world, another time
in the age of wonder
another world, another time
this land was green and good
until the crystal cracked
once more
they will replenish themselves
cheat death again
the power of their source
the crystal
the crystal
the crystal
the.
Drawn In By Its Youthful Idealism, Jordan And Kirkland.
Oh my god this is the best. Hi, i'm wondering if anybody can give me any pointers on how to get a sound like the first sound from trip like i do. Uh, i want you to trip like i do.
I Knew That Opening From The Crystal Method’s “Trip Like I Do”, Off Of Their 1997 Album, Vegas.
Oh my god this is the best. Trip like i do exists in two versions. Can't you can't you trip like i do.
Comments
Post a Comment