Featured
Oculus Unable To Add Payment Method
Oculus Unable To Add Payment Method. Choose visa or mastercard from the dropdown menu. Select settings in the left menu.

Unable to add payment method in support 3 weeks ago; Posted by 11 months ago. I also found this through a google search.
This Is Such A Joke.
I have tried different pc's and different browsers. I also found this through a google search. I haven't received my referral credit after activating my quest 2 in support 3.
Add Or Remove Payment Method For Vr Gear Open Your Oculus App On Your Mobile Device.
The problem started when i added a second oculus to my facebook account. Iap and payment, how to get the iap payment status by server to server? Posted by 11 months ago.
Something Went Wrong And We Were Unable To Add This Payment Method.
Originally they would send 3 1 dollar charges and this would kick the credit cards fraud alert. In support a week ago; I really need a solution as i can't buy anything from oculus.
Oculus Store Won't Add Payment Method!?
Open the oculus app on your pc. Once you have access to the settings page, you can select the payment methods option. To add or remove a payment method using the oculus app on your computer:
Occulus App Does Not Let Me Add A Payment Method In Support 2 Weeks Ago;
Unable to add payment method in support 3 weeks ago; Oculus cancelled my quest 2 preorder, as they said they could not process my payment method. Unable to add payment method in support 2 weeks ago;
Comments
Post a Comment